Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Abnormal Pension Disparity by Maj Gen renjen

Abnormal Pension Disparity

Dear Friends,

May I request those of you who retired in Oct- Dec 2005 and those who retired in Jan- Mar 2006 to kindly send me (cc to Maj Gen Surjit Singh) a scanned copy of your PPOs. Ask your friends to send, if necessary. We need PPOs from officers of each rank to build a case for non- application of mind in awarding pensions (post 6 CPC). If you cannot scan and send, please post it to me.
Help us to help yourselves.
Visit www.iesm.org for information on veterans' issues.
Best regards,

Maj Gen (Retd) PK Renjen, AVSM

1 comment:

  1. My bank(CBI)has not credited my PB-4 arrears despite numerous trips to my bank in Noida.Bank manager tells me that the bank does not know my qualified service years as it is not mentioned in the PPO.Hence the delay.
    Lt Col KC Sharma(Retd)

    ReplyDelete