Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pensio Help to Mrs Patil

From: sushan1005@yahoo.com
Subject: Mrs Lalita Patil's surprise visit
To: raviwarsha@gmail.com
CC: pensioncell_iesm@yahoogroups.co.in

Dear Ravi,
Mrs Lalita Ashok Patil w/o late Wg Cdr Ashok Patil called on us yesterday. I had settled her pension arrears etc about six months back. She stays at Kolhapur and thus I had forgotten about this case.She wanted to become member of IESM but could not visit Pune all these days.I gave her application form and asked to donate voluntarily. She gave me a cheque for Rs 10,000/- alongwith the application.She has also, on my request ,agreed to assemble exclusive meet for widows at Kolhapur in next few months. I have handed over additional membership forms for this purpose.
I will be handing over her application and cheque this evening to you.
We must promptly send her a donation receipt. Cdr NP Jain's receipt is still awaited.
BRGDS,
Gp Capt SS Phatak(retd)

No comments:

Post a Comment